Aiello, Goodrich & Teuscher, an Accountancy Corporation, is dedicated to implementing strategies that enhance the well-being of our clients and the community we serve. This is our philosophy:
- To provide quality service in a timely manner.
- To proactively offer services to growth oriented clients of integrity.
- To effectively assist clients in reaching their maximum potential by open communications, responsiveness and teamwork.
- To be actively engaged with our clients.
- To be a firm that provides a training/learning environment and requires all employees to achieve and maintain the highest competence.
- Encourage involvement in civic, community and professional organizations by partners and staff.
- To grow, but never to lose our personal relationship with our clients that are the foundation of our practice.
AICPA Peer Review
Our firm is proud to participate in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ peer review program, which requires us to be reviewed by another CPA firm every three years to ensure that we adhere to the highest quality control standards in the profession.